Archive for July, 2006
I had an opportunity to speak with Mike Griffiths of Quadrus Development in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Agile Project Management. It is a great interview and we had so much information to share, of course, that I am releasing it in two parts. I share some listener feedback and there is a lot of great […]
This week’s episode is all about Work Breakdown Structures - what they are, why you use them (regardless of the ‘methodology’ you follow), and why they are so darn fascinating! Okay, maybe not so fascinating but very important! I’ve added some examples in the Helpful Resources section to help illustrate our discussion! Also, because of […]
In today’s episode, we finish up the conversation I had with Saul Ackovitz, PMP, on implementing project management best practices. I didn’t want to cut any of the great content out, so the segment on eXtreme Project Management and the first part of the discussion Lee and I had on work breakdown structures will […]
Today’s episode covers the first part of a discussion I had with Saul Ackovitz, PMP, about his role in implementing project management best practices in a large, financial services company. I also played a promo clip from www.fivebyfiveaudio.com, Rem LaVictoire’s (aka the “voice” of Controlling Chaos!) new website offering his professional voice services to corporations […]
- Dina: Hi codecraig - actually, I never did get to Mike's course! I...
- codecraig: Just listened to this podcast today...did you ever take Mike...
- unimatrix: Hi Dina, I am so happy that you are back with your great...
- Alexis Perrier: Very nice podcast. Would love to hear more about dealing wit...
- kmf: It's a shame the Jetpacks only work on Windows ... what are...
- Dina: Hi Jeanelle! I'm glad you're finding the information from Mi...
- Dina: Hi David! I am so glad you're finding Mind Manager as useful...
You are currently browsing the Controlling Chaos weblog archives for July, 2006.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Checking in!
- Controlling Chaos on hiatus
- Episode 038 - Managing the Gray Areas with Jerry Manas
- Episode 037 - Building Effective Teams Part 2
- Episode 036 - Building Effective Teams Part 1
- Episode 035 - Fiddler on the Project
- Episode 034 - MindManager Pro 7 with Michael Deutch
- The True Role of a PM on Agile Projects
- Episode 033 - How To Be Productively Disruptive
- Quick update from Dina …